Residential Appraisal Chicago
Are you looking to refinance, buy, or sell a piece of residential real estate in Chicago? If so, you’ll need an appraisal. At Allstate, we provide residential appraisals on all property types in the Chicago area. Ordering an appraisal can be overwhelming for those who are managing other aspects of their residential property, but Allstate makes it easy. We have a full-time staff of residential appraisers who are available to perform local appraisals in the Chicago area. Or, if you’d prefer, we offer our clients the ability to have Allstate outsource the entire process using our second-party appraisal management services.
Residential Appraisal Property Types
At Allstate Appraisal, we perform appraisals on the following residential property types in Chicago:
- Historically Significant Homes
- Manufactures Homes
- Modular Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Single-Family Homes of all types
- Vacant Residential Lots
How the Residential Appraisal Process in Chicago Works
For those who are unfamiliar with the appraisal process, it can be helpful to have an understanding of what to expect before you hire an appraiser to perform a valuation on your property. At Allstate, our process for residential appraisals in Chicago is as follows:
- Place an order – When you are ready to begin the appraisal process, you’ll start by placing an order with Allstate Appraisal. You can easily do this online or call us to place your residential appraisal order.
- Order is received – Once we receive your order, we will evaluate the service type and match you with the most qualified appraisal for your property type. We determine this match by evaluating the appraiser’s current turnaround time, fees, past experience, and professional qualifications.
- Check your status – Once your order is received, your Allstate representative will send you details on how to access the Allstate client portal. This is quick and easy to set up. Throughout the appraisal process, you can check the status of your appraisal via the Allstate client portal on our website.
- First draft received – After your appraiser submits their initial report, it will go through a review process through Allstate. This review is meant to outline any discrepancies in the initial report and make corrections, as needed, before submitting a final version of the report.
- Review revised final draft – Once the revision is submitted, it will go through an additional review to make sure that all of the changes are correct and the report is ready to be officially submitted to a chief appraiser for review and signature.
- Client review – The client will then review the final version of the report and either accept it as-is or make a request to challenge any aspects of this report.
Order your Chicago Residential Property Appraisal from Allstate Today
If you are looking to learn more about the residential appraisal process in Chicago, the experienced staff at Allstate Appraisal can help. We are committed to working with the most knowledgeable residential appraisal specialists in order to bring our clients the most accurate product on the market. Contact us as soon as possible to learn more.