- Allstate Appraisal founded by Warren E. Albert, SRA.
- By 1986, Allstate has grown into one of the largest traditional appraisal firms in the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
- Steven S. Albert joins Allstate and pursues his professional appraisal designations, attaining the SRA designation in 1990 and the MAI designation in 1994.
- Appraisal Review Division forms and begins to expand Service territory outside of the Chicago Metro area.
- Allstate’s Appraisal review division expands service territory to 12 states across the Midwest, and Allstate begins offering appraisal services in these states as well.
- Allstate expands territory to all 50 states.
- Allstate adds National Commercial Valuation & Review to the services menu.
- Allstate hires 60th employee.
- Scott Sparks, former national Chief Appraiser at a top 15 national lending institution, joins Allstate as their Chief Appraiser.
- Allstate expands its Litigation Support Services division nationally and adds Alternative Valuation Services including BPOs, Evaluations, and Desktop Appraisals to its services offerings.
- Allstate celebrates its 60th year in business, in continuous service, each business day without interruption, since 1959.
Call Now Button